Thursday, January 17, 2008

z-monster: "ROARRRR!!"

Have been battling with the Z-Monster for the past week and this week as well, and its really strong and powerful because it damaged me so much HP! i almost died during my classes:( Like today, Mr.Peh caught me falling aslp, damn it. Thanks to the Z-Monster luh, yea.

Lessons has nothing interesting, its like an everyday routine.. nothing really special happen for the past 2 weeks. Didn't get to complete my F&N work today, nobody imformed me that the com lab would be open at 2pm, which made me stayed in class, like a kuku. But at least i did something constructive, by helping out with the notice board committee peeps:) Since, i didn't get to complete my Task Analysis and Piority List today, i'd had to complete it by tmr, miserable.

Afterwhich, i have to go all the way down to SJAB room to get hands on for the stock checks, helping out the supply members :) Franz told me interesting stuffs during the Adam Khoo workshop, LOL!

And, last but not least... HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MUFFY!!!!!
YAY-NESS;
KENNETHchia