Wednesday, January 2, 2008

first day of school :)

Okays, firstly... i wanna thanks ANDRE & ZHIWEI for their presents :)
Chocolates, nice nice :)

Okays, first day of school is alright, went to meet Iris and had our breakfast at 7-eleven, and off to school. Matthias gave me a suprise by poking me on my waist and it's tickles, haha.. My class is at the 4th storey, shag! Didn't get to sit near my clique but rather away from them, *roll eyes*

School ended at 1.15pm and at 2pm, Me Iris Xueling Xinyi went for the meeting that requires for counceller and CCA Leaders. Yeap. The briefing was alright anyway. I'll be in charge for class 109, the last class.. for the Secondary One Oreintation Camp tmr:) Ended in around 45mins. Anyway, the four of us are being nominated to be PSL (Peer Support Leaders) :D

Afterwhich, went to help out in JNCO side, as they have activity, trust walk:) Its funnnnnn, esp when my partner is Angelaaaa!!! Went off around 6plus and headed to TM with Iris to get our stuffs for tmr camp. & also accompanied her for dinner, while i snack abit (: reach home at 9pm.

Just wanted to say thanks to the people below for the year 2007:
Iris Yanteen Angela Xueling Alexia Xinyi Huiting Yuda
Shuhui Jolene & all my family members & all my beautiful & gorgeous & suave friends:)
...and many many more!

will be back on Saturday!
Messages will be replied on sat, thanks!

Since tmr, i'll be in camp and its my Mama's Birthday, i shall wish her in advance..
HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY, MY MAMA!!!!!

KENNETHCHIAJINLONG