Monday, January 7, 2008

lesson starts today :)

Oh well, Secondary One Orientation Camp was a successful one, i can say.
Being a Peer Support Leader is great mannn! 109 is really a nice class, but misbehaved at times, LOL. Summarise, i enjoy myself throughout the whole camp, and it's a new experience for me. Anway, we ( the secondary fours) are the 1st batch of Peer Support Leaders, pioneer batch lehhhhhhh~

Today, was a very good day for me... lessons was quite alright, until recess. . .
people cutting queue, even school councillors does it.. and i didn't even get to eat, despite i've gastric problem & i cried because of this. After school, went to help in the Orientation stuffs and Iris held a small meeting. Headed to TM to get my stuffs andf went home after that. Okays, nothing muchhhhh already :)

My timetable:
Mon: 1.30pm
Tue: 1.30pm
Wed: 1.00pm/1.30pm for Student Teacher Conference.
thru:1.30pm
Fri:12.30pm

Haha, a super slack timetable! Envious?

KENNETHchia