Monday, January 14, 2008

manly monday

Ohh, first week of school is usually bored. Suffering from semi-monday blues :) lessons was alrighhtttt luh, was feeling so alright since sunday. My throat is itcy and accompanied by irritation, which i've to cough but is just to release the itch. And also my right nostril is block, that made me feel more like dying, out of breathe...

Ohya, this conversation was between me and my english teacher, Ms Rahayu:
*Raise up my hand*...
Me: "Teacher cher, u didn't call out my name when you're taking the attendence" :(
Her: "Yes, i know kenneth~ *comforting accent*, i know you're in class."
Me: "Ohh?" *faint smile*
Her: "You're the cute and adorable one right!"*laugh loudly*
Me: *chuckled* "Yes!"

Haha, she's nice laaaaaa. Brighten up my english lessons, LOL!
i need a doctor, now. As usual, ending my day tmr in school at 1.30pm!

KENNETHchia