Tuesday, January 8, 2008

tuesday

Lesson in school didn't really start properly except some. Recieved my F&N's N level coursework already, it's like gosh... gotta do nice nice everything and sumbit all paper-work in june, if i'm not wrong. *faints* My teacher, is placing her hopes me to be an Ace scorer, with the other 4 more of my classmates, KENNETH WILL DO HIS BEST IN F&N!!

School is alrighttttt :) until after recess... my chemistry textbook is gone, missing, lost. And i don't even know who took it, damn fscking pissed! && worst thing is the textbook cost 24bucks, *roll eyes* i went asking around, classmates were like, "No leh, i never see until" "I don't know, don't know laaa" so on and so forth... really crused that person who took my book and claimed it belongs to him/her or misplace it. Vice-versa for me if i misplace it myself, :) kekeke!

After school, went to did performance rehearsal. & tmr, there's still a combined rehearsal, yeap. okays nothing muchhhh.
Tmr, my lesson ends at 1pm, its like so early, SHALALA~

forget to mention, today! we (the whole school) sang the national antheme for 17 times! because we didn't sing, so punishment luh.. my level (4s & 5s), we sang 9 times can, LOL. Thanks to MR EE CHYE HENG, &%$#%@!@#

KENNETHchia