Saturday, January 12, 2008

saturday is today, today is saturday.

To xinG juaN: Yeap, i will!!! promise :)
To huiimeii: Okays, thanks thanks COE!

Today, spent my time at home, TM and Iris place.
Thanks for Iris to accompanying me to get my CNY's clothes, which i haven finish purchasing a couple or more items, i doubt. Dad gave me 100bucks to get the stuffs i wanted :) Got myself a Billabong belt cost $22.90, from 77th Street and a toppy cost $39.90 from FreshBox :) the top is nice, black in white stripes, long sleeve, and needed to be floded up..because it will look better, :) Had my dinner at LJS, walked over to Iris place to slack until 9.40pm and went homeeeee. im gonna get the Billabong bag in no time, YES! and there's still many many more stuffs i wanted, :D i want a toddler's back pack with Tigger on it and the Tom & Jerry lunch box..with Iris, LOL

staying at home tmr, ...and mahjong anybody?

KENNETHchia