Friday, January 11, 2008

cca fair!

Finally, CCA fair is over... tedious i can say! Recruited abt 30plus kids to joined us, average laaaaa. Some CCA is super irritating, like ______ and _____________.
If they want to join, they'll go willing.... OKays, overall is a quite successful one, kudos to everyone's hardship and participation! :)

Upon hearing that i was no longer a competitor (SJAB) anymore, and not qualified for AA catergory(Ambulance Adults). Because, my team no longer wish to participate anymore and their passion has flew away. I ever thought of winning/ getting something back for the corp since my team hasn't win anything back, from our very first competition since 2006 till 2007, but ended at 2008. Felt rather disappointed, my eyes became watery everytime this topic rang up in my mind. What is done, cannot be undone. yeap. there's still alot to say, but no point saying it already.

Okays, Mdm Huimei told me... I'm the Asst.Mentor for AC1 (Ambulance Cadet) felt rather surprised. Will be working hand in hand with Sir JianWen. Ya lorh.

Nothing muchhhh,
KENNETHchia