Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sniff sniff, KENNETH is having a slight fever (:

Today, was a uhm....Fun and shagdown day. I shall eleborate more.
Angela, Yanteen, Huiting & XuelingBestfriend, came to my house for mahjong.
it was fun fun fun, Xueling helped me with a few rounds, cause i didn't win.
Won $0.70 but, later all was gone! Sniff.
The session was sweet because i enjoyed it. Bitter was because i lost money like how we breathe in and out. LOL. Xueling left my house around 4plus cause she's having tuition.

Award Ceremony:
Mahjong Queen, Angela : $15++
Mahjong Princess, Huiting : More than $10 less than $15.00
First Loser, Yanteen : Lose $9.20 / $9.30
Last, Me myslef : Lose $9.50

Shag, shag, shag. You see, how lousy and unlucky am I today? Very, very, very.
Okays, i'm feeling unwell, out of no reason. Slight fever, awwww.

Done, i shall invite the people mention above to play mahjong again.
Cause the feeling rocks when i'm playing with them (:

My Uncle strike 4D, hmmm, i'm going to recieve a Big Ang Pao soon!
He promised!

that's all;
.reviv-ing.