Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hi blog, it's thursday.

i'm super duper tired these days, and i don't know why.
i've been thinking of what's gonna happen later, tmr, etc.
i don't know what m i been doing, i lost my way to Lala Land.

Ohya, today is my friend birthday, a special somewhat friend :D
She is a friend, i've known for 3 years going 4. I'm really glad that i've known her can, and it's like not anybody can understand me so well. Despite that we both couldn't see eye to eye during certian situations, we quarelled and worst to worst, our friendship almost ended, but she held onto it and she said this to me "I'll never let a bonded friendship to be gone for good, because it belongs to me." And also, i've given her upteem times up of bad temper and attitude, she just give into me. She's a person whom i lodge all my complains and unhappiness to, she lend me a listening ear, and further more she also lend me a helping hand. The time we spent to play, is so memorable that i'll giggle to myself when it came ringing inside my head. She may be not so good with her words sometimes, harsh and umcompassion but she meant little. The lame things she do brighten up my day when i'm down and gloomy and also her cranky jokes. She's a good daughther and sister as well when family matters. The encouragement she given me really mean well and smiles (:


HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY IRIS WANG PEI JUN, thanks. :)
This post is delicated to IRIS WANG.


Okays, going Sentosa tmr! Yay-ness


blog by:
Kenneth