Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh hello, my gorgeous friends :)

Rained today again, hmm. watch my favourite tv channel today, almost everyday..
Kids Central!! I'm loving it. I watched Pokemon, Barney, Dora the explorer, Ben 10, and many many more~~ Wee~~

Waited for the delivery of my dad's wardrobe to arrive but it was delayed due to the heavy downpour, it finally arrive at 5.30pm. Went over to grandma house afterwards, since it's just one block away~~ Anyway, in the afternoon, recieve a call from Huiting but Angela spoke on it, asking to play mahjong at my house, agreed (;

Okays, went to Eastpoint to get my dinner and drinks for the mahjong session.
They arrive at 8.30, so we started mahjonging! Yayness, but not so great later on...
Anyway, same outcome again luh.. Angela as usual win the most, $24 =.= Huiting win 10 over bucks, Yanteen lost 10 over bucks same as Me. Didn't know why Me and Yanteen just keep losing money...Did lame stuffs during the session, LOL. Eheheh, we found out a dark secret from Yanteen, muahahaha. Only Me, Angela & Huiting knows about it, right friends? Muahahaha
They left at 11pm, it was fun anyway.

I Miss TohXinyi man, she's coming back tmr, yea yea~

Getting my camp stuffs tmr alone, maybe with Shuhui cause she also haven buy hers.
Camp is getting nearer, in 20mins to tmr and 2 days away, shag shag shag.


that's all;
neth