Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Shag,

Cheer up, KENNETH (:
Today morning, i recieved a call from a Photography shop. Damn retard.

The conversation:
Man: HELLO~, Selina! You can come and collect your baby's photo already.
Me : *O_O* HUH?!
Man: Your baby's photos are ready, can come and collect them anytime.
Me : Eh..??
Man: Selina, ??
Me : I'm not Selina leh, i'm Kenneth.
Man: Oh, okays. Bye. (Monotone)

LOL, i laugh out after i hung up the phone, (:
Afterwards, went to have my hair-cut at EastPoint. I didn't wear my Old, oval shape frame specs there, i walked with a blur vision.

The Spectacles Hut's person called me and said my specs might not be ready by tmr, groans. It might be ready on the 8th or 10th Nov, shit. Means i've to wear the kiddy, oval shape frame specs for like how many more days......*Shattered*

Nevermind, tmr tmr tmr..Having mahjong session with XUELING ALEXIA DOROTHY, yea, at my place.
I'm into mahjong nowdays, my cousin coming over to my place in the evening as well,
so i'll be playing mahjong with them again! YAYNESS :) HEAVENS :)


that's all;

KENNETH