Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shag, it rained this partially today.
everything seems so different when it comes to a rainy day, i sat on the high chair on my balcony and solemly looked outside my window, people with umbrella sheilding themselevs from the rain, cars zooming by with a slow speed, those without umbrella are running to a nearby shelter and it seem so quiet outside. What are those people in the rain thinking? Are they enjoying the process of the cool weather or hoping that the rain will stop soon. Just a random thought.

Okays, tmr will be my friend 15th birthday, and she's not just a friend but person whom i confide to, and she'll lend me a listening ear and a helping hand, ahah. She's Iris Wang. I haven get her a present, but i'll get her one tmr, and pass to her on the trip to Sentosa. (:
& in 9 more days, it'll be my another good friend 15th birthday, WongHuiTing. They're finally turning 15, muahahaha!!!


sign, i've so much to say. but. who will listen to me? i doubt.
the pain on my head, seems to subside already.

Kenneth.