Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hey, i'm back from camp!

Summary, i'm very tired throughout the whole camp,very. Can you guys imagine, 5 days 4 night having sleep less than 4 hours and in total less than 24hr? The amount of sleep lost cannot be replace by the amount of sleep gained, you know? Nevermind that, now i know that being an instructor in camp is so energy comsuming, but it was a great experience, yeah~

I sleep at like 2, 3am everyday in camp and wake up at 6am to get ready and stuffs, Zzz. Having Overall meeting with various departments for like an hours to two hr and continued with my own department meeting, shag. I'm apparently nodding my head for all meeting and slapping my own face =.=

Camp, was overall fun. Seeing my Standard One improving bit by bit in camp, hardwork was not really paid off well but i still feel a sense of achieviement in them. (:

Breakcamp, was a rejoicement for everybody i can say, LOL. Went to have Sakae Sushi, best meal after camp! Afterwards, those who didn't stayed late went home, left me, Xueling, Angela, Xinyi, Yanteen, Alexia, Alvin and Iris. We're slacking arnd, left for home abt 9plus..And i met with an accident on the bus, no.38

I was sitting on the three sitter, and i fell aslp on my way home. Apparently, i was fking tired which i missed my stop and i fell to the ground when the bus was truning, i fell flat, without noticing until was i awake by the driver. I injured my head, the whole left side of it, i knock on the kerb which passenger rest their legs on, and my tongue bleed alil'. I stood up and alighted at Expo's busstop, started crying, called mom. She Fetched me to the doctor, i was having slight of concussion then. Hmm, doctor said if i felt/having like vomitting, head spinning, restless, having illusion, memory loss or condition of pain worsen then i must be admitted to the hospital because there might be a tendency of a blood clot formation inside of my head. It was so unlucky of me, nevermind.

The pain still act on me today, sigh....

Thanks Iris for the called of concern, and Yiying and my BESTFRIEND XUELING on msn, thanks guys, and not forgetting Yanteen(:

Shalala;

KENNETH?