Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hey, ------shag------

Tmr is camp, not really but pre-camp. and have to stay overnight too.
I'm having butterflies in my stomach since i wake up because of tmr's camp. I'm afraid that i'll do something wrong, i'll stumble when i speak to cadets, i'll get things mess up, and many many more. Argh!

My afternoon is spent with Iris and Xinyi, we went to get some stuffs for tmr. Okays, i've nothing to add on for today. Meeting is cancled, postpone to tmr during the night in camp.

Thanks Ssgt Cassandra, for giving me her uniform cover cause mine is spoilt.

I'll be away for 5 days and 4 nights. I'm getting paranoid now.
Hope i don't forget things tmr, it will be sucha hassle.

Okays, off i go!
I'll blog again when i'm back, on monday! Miss me people!


thats all;
neth