Sunday, November 11, 2007

10 nov,2007

Sorry my friends/ enemies for not blogging ytd,
Cause was really busted out after the trip to Mac Ritchie reservior.
First, went to collect my new specs at CS Spectacle Hut, but the delivery came late. I flared up, stared complaining to the counter and scoled the deliver man on the phone.
Hmm, no choice, the man named Simon gave me a ONE month free trail of contacts lens, FREE :) 1st time wearing it, i became so worried that the lens in my eyes would drop out -___- Nvrm, headed to Novena Square to meet Sir YQ at BK. Cabbed over to Mac Ritchie reservoir, i paid the cab fee, $5.40. Waited for Mdm Theresa and her bf and friend, off we go for rackeying. I'm walking very slowly, so Xinyi and Iris had to keep on hurrying me. Afterwars, bused to Yishu to have dinner at KFC. Shared with Sir YQ the family feast meal, had a large packet of Honey Stars for free! Then reach tampines at 9.10pm, strolled over to CS to collect my specs and mrt-ed to my relative to overnight. Cause having family buffet the next day. Yea.

Today,
woke up and get prepared. Mom drive us to Science Centre's Sakura to have buffet luh.
Eaten quite alot. After the lunch, went over to cousin play, eat and chit chat. Did nothing much today. Random luh. Okay done ranting.

Bye, that's all;

.dead.