Monday, October 27, 2008

chapter 231

Hey all! It's been six days, and I'm going to blog now *winks*

Talking about my holidays, it's a tragic one though.
Because I have nothing on hands almost every single day.
The feeling is terrible.

I have a mild insomnia.
But I am not taking any pills.


Nevermind, I will do something about my holidays.
And I will!


___

Oh ya, I caught a movie last week.
I watched it with Iris. I am so in love with the movie *love love love*



I love the bimbo-ness, I simply love it!

Oh, I don't mind being a Bimbo, too!


___

Monday, it was accompanied by rain clouds in the afternoon.
I went for meeting with my cadets. It was a short one.

And headed off to Tampines Stadium with Iris, Jeremy and Karin.
We had fun, heee~

'Smack Jack' always brighten up the atmosphere and break those barriers *winks*




loves,




KENNETHchia