Tuesday, October 28, 2008

chapter 232

Oh. Today, I went for meeting again. With my cadets.
Happy for them, as their quite on track with the task assigned to them. *clap clap clap*


___

To me, Iris seems to be a very good friend or rather a bosom friend! We can talk about anything and everything under the sun.


___

Met up with Huiting and Yanteen. It's been ages since I last saw them. Ever since, my GCE N levels were over.

Huiting said "Kenneth! I know you misses me right??!!"
Well, its true! Hahahahaha!

Updated them on SJAB and some other stuffs. Well, .... *hugs*


-Reminiscence-



***

Tag replies to:

xingG juaN - Updated :) After the meeting, then the fun beings!

-IRIS - LOL, don't be lameeee!

Nat - Heyy! Natasha :D

Dimitri - Oh! Bimbo / Himbo rocks manxzxzxz

Carmen - Yea, soon :)


***






loves,





KENNETHchia