Wednesday, October 8, 2008

chapter 225

Hey! I'm going all-so-excited now!


Why, why, why!? ...
Because, I'm finally done with my last paper. And I'm so super duper ultra free!
I shall pop the cork of the champagne's and party till dawn! *confetti scattering*

Okay, when the chief examiner said, "Time's up!"
I heaved a sigh of relieve, and giggled :)


I'm over and done with my GCE N Level Examination.
All, I have to do now, is to wait patiently for my results and see how well have I fare.

Hopefully, I will be able to see all my cliques next year!
And I know I'm able too!

___

Yesterday night was terrible.
I, apparently was not able to absorb everything I read. It was sickening! Even though, I'm pretty much confident of today's paper.


I suffered a minor hyperventilation. Good gracious!

While on the other hand, Clarence was virtually chatting with me on MSN.
He was stressed, too!


Finally, i reached school at 10am sharp!
I ambled down the corridors of the third level of the school, and went into F&N room. I saw Clarence. He was alone, revising his stuffs.

Tears were containing in my eyes when Mdm Lina talked to me. It was terrible.
I was worried when the exam have not even commence. When I'm so confident that I'd do well for the subject.

But everything turns out to be fine. Both my F&N teachers read through my exam script, and I had only committed a minimal amount of mistake, they said.

I heaved a sign of relieve, again.


Now, Do my best & God will do the rest!


So I reckoned, I will be scoring an Ace this time round!


___


From tomorrow onwards, I free from studies. For 3 months.
It's like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y !

I have a partae to attend tomorrow!
if details are confirm.



loves,





KENNETHchia