Sunday, October 19, 2008

chapter 229

Hey all *waves*

Are you people expecting me?


  1. 17th October, Friday. I went Jalan Raya with Iris, Clarence, Aqilah & Aishah.
    Too bad, Shafiq could not join us, because he needs to prepare for his up coming GCE O level examination.


    But, good times don't last long!
    I'm looking forward for the next outing together.


    Ps: I'm lazy to upload the photographs here.


    _____



  2. CCA resumed for me, Iris and Shuhui. Got to meet some nice people from the same department I'm appointed in.

    They are from Tampines Secondary School Corps.

    Well, Iris and I felt that, both of us and the trainers from TPSS were rather distant. But the both of us will interact with them more. Yeap, currently that will be the objective for us, cheerios!



    _____

Upon reading Shafiq's blog. I really agreed to what he had posted.
*clap clap clap*

I'm currently gossiping of all sorts of unpleasant stuffs about you.
Because you brought it upon yourself.

Yes, you can go and spread the words that,
"Kenneth Chia, is my worst enemy"

I will not stop you, asshole.
Because, I do not have to.

Like I do not you that you actually reads my blog.
Haha! By all means, read and agitate yourself.
I will not pity you.

I'm happy that you dislike me.
Because I don't like you either.


Smack you, puny ass!





loves,



KENNETHchia