Thursday, September 18, 2008

chapter 210

I cried, i cursed, i sweared and i screamed, all in one night.


My eyes were swollen.



___



Due to swollen eyes, i did not attend school today.


I woke up at 6.47am, knowing that i was late. So i gave school amiss.
Slept till 12noon. *yawns*

I washed up and went out.
To where? EastPoint Mall (:

For what?
Getting my hair trimmed.
I stepped into JanTez Salon. Located at the fifth storey of the mall.

One of the hairstylist guided me to my seat and served me a cup of tea and plus a magazine (;
A middled age woman washed my hair and massaged my scalp, i felt rejuvenated *holy light* I read the magazine with enthusiasm, like real!


After that, i got to wash my hair and followed by getting my delicate hair trimmed :)

All done in 40minutes, 22bucks gone.




Then i went have Pasta for lunch @

and i ordered a Cheese Cream Pasta.

but could not finished it...

***

Look, i took a shot of the moon few days back, it looked so beautiful

Loves,


KENNETHchia