Wednesday, September 17, 2008

chapter 209

I wanna to tell you... you are a...

Seriously! Today, those students who cut the queue of other students are seriously DOGs and LOW CLASS CHEAP PLASTIC POSSUERS. FUGLY ASS!


Being a senior of the school does not give you all any rights to cut the queue from the exit point of the stall, because are you all are still a student and you all pay equal amount of school fees we pay the school as well!


Looking at you all having no consideration for other people patronising the stall, and causing others having their legs being rooted to the ground because the queue was not even moving at all. Yet, you guys got away scottfree with your dog food with the fugly smile you all've got and sashayed away like those plastic gigolos and prostitutes in cheap places, waiting for patrons to bring you dogs home and getting screwed up!


Oh, com'on! You dogs would have said this:

  1. "I cut queues everyday, and nothing happens to me (:"
  2. "I need to eat, because im hungry!"
  3. "Stare what stare? Never see people cutting queue before?"
  4. "Oh fugly, the queue is so long. I think i will go to the front."
  5. "As long as i get my dog food, im save from hunger!"
  6. "Im a thick skinned dog, I don't mind how others look at me (:"
  7. "Im so happy when i cut queue!"
  8. "Im a biggie in school, so nobody can do anything to me"
  9. "They don't get their food is not my problem, why should i care?"
  10. "Im a senior in school, juniors cannot do anything to me :)"


HELL ASSES! You all are PUNY ASS DOGS! Deserved to be skinned alive and let those barbarian folks enjoy your dog meat! I bet they will find it too disgusting to be even lick or smell it (;

Com'on, if you think you've done nothing wrong, then do not react to this post here. Because if you do, then you must be feeling fugly guilty like some whores and bastards! :)



This my blog, and i can say ANYTHING & EVERYTHING. POSSEURS!



I PAWNS FUGLY POSSEURS, like YOU!



*Tag to agree :)


Loves,

KENNETHchia