Monday, September 8, 2008

chapter 200

Happy 200th!

ima happy, because it hit 200. So? because im proud of it, and im love to self proclaim, and does not concerns any busybodies (;

They will make comments like, "200 only, mine is like xxx leh. Stupid idiot!"
Bleah, doesn't affects me either, *winks*
___________________

First to say, school is ever so mundane, ever since some of my GCE N level papers were over. No more English, Chinese & Social Studies lessons! but it will be replaced with other subjects that we have not sit for ): Night classes will also be available soon!


Secondly, i went for a session of badminton and a run in the stadium.
Totally, awesome. I can feel the heat inside of my body burning those excess calories/ fats (;
Moreover, the people i went with were sporty and fit!


Lastly, im not going school tmr. Because my muscles at the lower thighs were strained and very very very 'suan' (very very very tiring) and and my right arm is trembling right now, due to the strenuous matches of badminton played. And i also think that my lungs capacity increases from all the running in the stadium, but i think im lying to myself.


Before i end, thanks to the following people:
Xueling - http://bittersweet-addiction.blogspot.com/
Yanteen -http://imsquashed.blogspot.com/
Shafiq -http://www.cold-messed-up-world.blogspot.com/

The first two helped in the new blogskin editing, and the third one help me with the setting in of a blogcode. Yes, i sucks at blogcodes!

* P.S i have to need some contents to blog for.

loves,



KENNETHchia