Friday, September 12, 2008

chapter 204

Ohh, Hello!
It's a Friday, F-R-I-D-A-Y ! Actually, there is nothing to celebrate about, im trying to be exaggerating (;

Anyway, it seems that today my classmates "applied" for leave.
I did not, i went to school as per normal. Because ima good boy and i love to study! *grins*

And my class once again having only the attendance of less than half the total strenght of the class, hee.. Having only 15 in the class, and my Form Teachers were like, "403, you guys are the best!"
And i really took pity of the office clerk, as she needed to make around 26 phone calls to my absent classmates and from the other classes too, LOL. She have to the job done because that is her jobscope, lol!

Some of my classmates were not in even present in school for like one week, i wondered where have they all gone to? The fact is, they, themselves reckon that their september holidays are 2week or even more instead of 1week, *evil grins*


_____

Ohya, i had this very digimony dream 5 days ago...

The dream started very peacefully, i was enjoying myself in a very 'Atas' Country Club on a very remote Island. On this island, there were many people, all of them were good looking! But, im the BEST (;

Suddenly out of nowhere, monsters attacked the island and start to invade it hysterically! And being so typical of me, i of course ran as fast as i could, like the Flash, from the Justice League.

Then, i was with a few of my island friends, but their face was blurred ); Because im too good looking already, thats why! Those monsters were like rapists, we ran and ran and ran, and we are still in the damn 'Atas' country club... But, i suddenly flew like a digimon, and i became that digimon, o.o"

Remembered the Pink colour Anime picture of the digimon, Lilymon. But not that fugly fat pig who cosplay as Lilymon, okay! Remembered the pictures i posted like last month, remember?!

Yea, i became Lilymon, i killed all the monsters, because they were Digimons too, *petals scattered in the air* I won :D

I don't know why i became Lilymon, and don't ask me why too. And that is only a dream.
Then, i woke up and went to the toilet and got ready for school.

How i ever wonder, what if it really came true...
Because, i watched too many of Digimon Adventure One already.



Oh, isn't it very digimony (;


*****

Loves,



KENNETHchia