Sunday, September 14, 2008

chapter 206

Hey all, im back (:

Lemme start with some random shout-outs...
I woke up at 4.30pm, and started off by doing some household chores. You see, im very hardworking too *sweat sweat*

I changed the bed sheet, pillows and blosters casing. I got them to wash, now soaking in the washing machine for a couple of hours. Then i vaccumed the floor, like almost everyday._." I boiled water for drinking. I took meatballs out from the freezer to defrost, for my dinner (; I made some ice cube. Lalala, everyone can do it, im just giving me myself a pat on my shoulder *winks*


___

Now, i had my dinner 2days ago, in International Seafood Restaurant at East Coast Park. Because Daddy is flying over to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks or maybe months, i also wanna go lehhhh!
The dinner was fabulous! I had no time to snap any photographs because im to engross into the process of savouring every dish that was being served onto the table. The last thing i did was, i licked all my fingers after i devoured the last piece of the crab. And i was in heaven when the dessert came *glittering eyes*


___

Ytd, Daddy flew over to Hong Kong at 4am. Byebye!

And referring back to my post ytd. I said i was going over for a party. Actually, i did went for a party, it was just to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival.

Then having two sleeping over at my place.



___

You see, i reads Xiaxue's blog for almost everyday. Xiaxue, the top blogger in Singapore. Who else can she be? I enjoys reading her blog man!!! as compared to Dawn Yang *grossed out*

Now im thinking, since she named herself as Xiaxue (Snowing), why i don't name myself as...



Xia Suay, Chao Xia Suay!


Xia Suay means embarassment. But its not a very friendly term to use it though.

It's just for entertainment purposes :) Laugh for all you guys want, because i can't stop myself from laughing too! HAHAHAAHAH!

My friends think that im suitable for that new name -.-"



loves,




KENNETHchia