Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yesterday, 13th October 2007.

Woke up at 10.30am, snugged at my bed for awhile, LOL. Watched Pokemon, it has been a long time since i watch it, i just so love it and too bad i can't watch it next week because there's St.John training, ROAR~. Hmm, went over to Aunt's (1st aunt) place at Pasir Ris, at 12 noon. Had lunch and its very Delicious! Woots! Had fun there, =D and it has been a long time since Grandma had laugh and smile so much, aye. Blah, Blah, Blah..

Later in the evening, went over to my 3rd aunt place, and we decided to go bowling and arcade for the kids, like ME, and pool for the adults, went to fetch my 2nd aunt and uncle, eheh. I scored the highest for 2 rounds at the bowling alley, i scored 65 and 87 individually for each round, =D Finish bowling at around 12.30am, haha and went to find my mom and rest of my aunts and uncles at the pool area, i learn-ed how to play abit, and left the club at 1.30am, went to have supper, YUMMY! Now, tonning over at my cousin house, and i'm here blogging! So kind of him to lend me his lappy to blog, THANKS AUDRIC! I'm very tired, going to slp soon i guess?

Shall continue posting when i wake up...in the afternoon, haha



Tired,
KENNETH