Sunday, October 14, 2007

Woots,

Today, i woke up at 2.40pm, LOL, what a pig =X my uncle says! Did nothing much today, just use/ watch Laptop/ X-box/ TV, very random. And the weather was so hot cause it didn't rain, lalala. Headed over to my 3rd aunt's place to have family dinner, i had 3 plates of rice and swipe out all remaining dishes, Huge appetite =) Hmm, card game session was next, after dinner. Play a game, named "Bluff" which you must somehow lie when you do not have the card, and i'm practically not good but suck at it, simply LOSE LOSE LOSE, pathetic. This proves that i'm not good at lying and this makes me a good boy =) I love family gatherings, no special reasons, just love it.

Oh yes! Tmr is a school-free day, and i'm going to XINYI's house with IRIS, we'll be preparing lunch. Afterwards, we'll head over to Orchard in the evening. TIAN QING may be joining us, woohoo XD didn't see him for quite sometime also. I can't wait for tmr to come!


Shall stop here now, Miss me


K E N N E T H

No comments: