Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm speechless anyway,

Today's training, was rather disappointing than enjoyable. Bravo'07 ( My Sec Ones Cadets) really disappoint ME, IRIS, XINYI. They just don't open up to us, they climbed over our heads sometimes, and simply they have very little trust in us. I cried in-front of them today, i couldn't hold my tears anymore, i didn't do my part well as an Instructor? Maybe. Sigh, after all this crap that we tell them, will they reflect? or will they repeat it again, really beats me? I don't know what to say, do or even punish them, it's like no point and they are getting numb to it already, yea. I'm very tired, very. I shall not continue anymore, my eyes are getting watery. Sigh.


Hmm, played some games after lunch. It was fun, when the atmosphere there was high, high, high! Went home at 4pm. That's all :)


Sigh,


Kenneth

No comments: