Monday, October 22, 2007

=.=

My beautiful morning started off with a rainy day, it seems so impossible to get to school on time, especially on rainy days ^^. And, i wasn't late but normally i'm always late. 18 people from my class came to school only, that's very little which i can count using my little fingers and little toes (: Okays, but my mood changed due to some people whom acted so selfishly, i cannot allow that, so i started complaining to my friend beside me ^^.

Headed over to Airport terminal One to start off with our maths trail, it was alright and my class Instructor was a nic person too ;) Had Burger King for breakfast, a very pleasant one for me. Oh ya, ME IRIS SIMIN took the BK's crown each and we wore around the Airport, haha.

Blah, Blah, Blah...Arrive school at 11.50pm, and walked over to TM with IRIS as i wanted to go NTUC and she's going to ISETAN. ISETAN was a total funny stuffs we did, choosing of clothes and dresses! Finally, found a piece IRIS wanted =.= is for her Mom actually. Went home after that, took a nap also, woots!

And tmr there's art workshop for my class, dreadful. Our trip to Snow City is called off, ROAR~~

Ending here, BYEBYE (:


KENNETH

No comments: