Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Phew,

It wasn't a good day for me.
I don't know why also, nevermind about that. Today, only 6 people turn up for class today (:
Thats very little luh, and it's very pathetic. In all my schooling years, this is the 1ST TIME my class only have 6 people =.= Students was giggling, laughing, smugging etc etc, whenever they walked passed my class, i bet they never seen this before also.

Went for the Art Workshop, it was alright. Did mug painting, first we choose the design we wanted and overlap the mug with carbon paper and the design and started tracing the line, when done, we started painting. My mug was done very horribly as the paint was smerge, well i'm not good at art also. The paint stinks, really stinks! I almost die because of it, -.-

Went home at 11.45am, thats very early for me. No school tmr! Yay-ness!

And tmr, i'm going to town with XUELING and YANTEEN maybe more to come ^^.


Stop,

K E N N E T H

No comments: