Saturday, August 30, 2008

chapter 193

A whole day out for me.
Lemme start with a summary first then followed by eleborating it slowly. :D
I went to CornerStone-Church to support my friend's performance & to Marina Bay-Nokia Power House for Liveband performance!

And, i wore a pink polo-tee. Because ima PINK POWER RANGER!!

Okay, reached school and took a coach down to Katong, where CornerStone is located at. And settled into the theatre, but it looks more to an auditorium to me. A nice opening of the Showcase by the Hosts/ MCs. 3cheers to Kimsiong's performance of magic tricks! A guy with charisma, LOL.

Went off at 5.40, and settled dinner at Long John Silver.
Left and reached Marina Bay. (; Waited till 2130hrs, where the fun beings at the Nokia Power House!
Electrico's performance was like woah! The crowds were in an estacy mood, totally!
I improvised tissue paper as ear plugs due to the volume of the speakers were really loud, totally horrible yet fantastic! *winks* During the rocking on, i felt my whole body vibrating and i felt my heart was pounding at a horrible rate.

I witnessed a lot of body-surfs and crowds pushing one another like they are panicing at the disco, no, they are worst! LOL! I was being brushed across on my butt twice unintentionally by the pushing crowds. What Aqilah said was true, the crowds will body-mosh, and they really did! Hahaha:) It was a nice experience though, and i will be back for more after my N lvl, heehee :)

Yeap, the photographs are not yet uploaded. I will get it from my friends tmr because i have yet to recieve from them.

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS (; !



KENNETHchia