Sunday, August 24, 2008

chapter 188

Cooling weather for all. I love this weather, nice and cooling. Comfortable (;

Oh so ytd, i was chatting with some new friends on Typicalben.blogspot.com :) I chatted with Typicalben too. He's a nice person*winks* But he has already removed the chatbox thingy away, awww):


______

Ytd, i also went to Terminal3 with Iris, Jolene and Xinyi. Due to the Coffee Bean at Singapore's Expo was closed.
TCC (The Coffee Connoisseur) settled all our needs, and we missed the last train home. But there's still a service call SBS. Okays, didn't manage to get home until 5.45am, from Iris's. Xinyi and Jolene slept there, they were pathetically very very tired, knock out, K.O!

Slept at like 6.45am, woke up at 3.30pm. Seriously, i think my body clock is a little corrupted, due to the hours i sleep during weekends, but its alright. I reckon, LOL!

Andand, ytd there was also Fireworks Expenditure at City Hall/Marina Bay, ya. I gave it a miss, as it was drizzling and also, i didn't told my aunt before hand. But little out there will not want to watch the fireworks displays and holding an umbrella on the other hand, it's okay but the weather really dampens the atmosphere of the event for some people. But the fireworks displays are still beautiful despite the drizzling, who don't like fireworks displays luh.. :) I love love fireworks, heee

Im done, im waiting for my rice to be cooked and i can have my lunch already, hohoho~

Hee, my lunch was great, here are the photographs (:

The Japanese rice, short grain rice, hahahaha

This packet is awesome, its like niceeeeeee~!

It's some dry fish flakes, and sasame seed and bit and pieces of seaweed! Yum yum!

Afterwhich, i added some seaweed. Its nice too.

I added hell lotsa seaweed, wahahaha!

Added next well be the last thing before u mixed and eat, Japanese Soy Sauce (;

Okays, end you will get
.
.
.
.
.

Then you mixed it, mixed it really really really hard! And the end product will be ..After a few minutes, everything looks like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An empty bowl!
It was super duper nice, of course, im the one who prepares it ._." Im happy, who wants to eat, i can prepare this for you!


While i was surfing on the net, reminiscing about Digimon. I found a really faggot picture, one of my favourite digimon, Lilymon.i-don't-know-how-to-describe-people Cos-playing it. That person look atrocious, the damn fat thighs, that big, fleshy and flabby arms and and that face of his/her. Nightmare, I swear! But the shoes and the wings are nice though._. and one more thing, that ugly is weaing a pair of sunglasses, to have eyes like Lilymon, LOLOL~!

Nevertheless, the sweet looking Lilymon looks like this (:



Tmr is monday, Reviewing of my Prelims Papers, im praying hard now.




KENNETHchia