Wednesday, August 20, 2008

chapter 185

Teehee, I seriously think i can pass my Geography paper with no worries, no! I think i need to be worried for the paper a little, not too much though.

And, after the Geog prelim, had my breakfast at Mac'Donalds.


Today, we did a good deed. We helped an old man who was injured and accompanied him back to the Old Folk's Home. Me, Iris, Juan, Alvin, Kimsiong, Weizhe, Aaron & Lingyuan. Me, Iris and Juan even ran to the Old Folk's Home to get the wheelchair and ran back to the accident area, hohoho~! We can do it, so can you!
And im happy because of it.

Anyway, im thinking, and it may be so random.


You see, im thinking very x1000ect. hard that why my parents are not filing a divorce since they don't get along well, and don't even communicate at all. I support them to file for a seperation then follow by a divorcing agreement, it will be a win-win situation for both parties. Seeing them like this, having cold war, going seperate ways is the best choice. Yes, and i think they should get it done fast. Stop dragging.

I used to envy people with a happy family, but i don't anymore.
Im alright, even though i felt there's a small pinch in my heart.


Tmr will be a better, (;




KENNETHchia