Monday, August 4, 2008

chapter 176

Mr. Alvin Wong!
(He don't look that aloof, actually.. He has a big heart! :)

4 years of Classmate, :D
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, ALVIN!

Anyway, it has been a few days since i last posted. Because, im very lazy and nothing interests around me, it's like so saddening! But nevermind, at least im still here to rant on about some mundane happenings! KENNETH is just so great (;

Tmr will be my N Level Preliminary Examinations, i will be taking the following first three papers:

English Language Paper One & Two, 5th August
Chinese Language Paper One & Two, 6th August
Combined Humanities Paper One, Social Studies, 7th August
Combined Science, Physics Paper One & Two, 18th August
Combined Science, Chemistry Paper Three & Four, 18th August
Mathematics Paper One, 19th August
Combined Humanities Paper Two, Geography, 20th August
Mathematics Paper Two, 21st August
Food & Nutrition Paper, 22nd August
Well, after my Preliminary exams, the next major one will be my GCE N Level.
Woah, it's like F-A-S-T! But, I can do it, YES I CAN!

Okays, i shall stop ranting now. I've got some revisions to do!


Ciao,

KENNETHchia