Thursday, July 10, 2008

chapter 167

Hello! :D
A rainy day, a rainy Thursday *drizzle*

Anyway, school is great! And I loved it, im not a liar :) Cause I don't want my pants to be on fire!

My day started off with a hard and nonsensical tongue lashing from my form teacher, who is supposingly suffering from depression, after much observation for the past few weeks (before the holidays) and also analysis done by my classmates and me, myself. He's having PMS occasionally. Im like being so bitchy to say this, but it's like somewhat true man!

  1. Mother Tongue is fun. I don't find it a nuisance on my timetable anymore. But I still wander off to lala land sometimes, can't help it.
  2. English is mundane... ... ... ... ... So is the teacher.
  3. RECESS, the one I always loved so deeply!
  4. Maths, I stoned throughout the lesson. (;
  5. Assembly! Having a wild time on buttons, and the performance by the Military Band was not bad, the percussion section really rock the hall!
  6. Chemistry - I disturbed my classmate, using pen to 'poke' him. Aqilah bitched with me again!
  7. Social studies, did practically nothing. Bell rang at 1pm!
  8. After lunch, went for Social Studies coaching. Entertained by those guys at the back, funny people. Laughing and giggling *hee*
  9. Went Art room (ima not a art student) :D and homeeee

Tmr, there will be Social Studies coaching as well. And I will be expecting more hilarious comments from the 'guys at the back' again! Wahahaha!

Toodles

KENNETHchia