Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chapter 166, thrash out

School is nothing. Released at 1pm.

Firstly, I apologised for my strightforward-ness and also my negligence that you are being exhuasted after a long day at school. And, also do pardon me that I abused your kindness of giving me a call to share your happiness yet, I said some unpleasant stuffs. I strongly understood that if you hadn't hung up the phone abruptly, we will be having a big thrashing out session now. Yes, agreed that we may be the best of friends, but we don't see eye to eye (sometimes) I confided in you because I believed that you would listened to all my worries, yet you don't seems to care anymore, I don't tolerate this. I am selfish too, I don't give in most of the time. I am evil.
Secondly, I also hope that you are reading this. Yes, the both of us should reflect on ourselves in and out. Totally, I don't like that particular sentence of the second paragraph or it rather cause a wrenched on this friendship here. Cheerios
.

Toodles

KENNETHchia