Wednesday, July 2, 2008

chapter 162

____________________________, Fcuk!

____________________________, Fcuk!

____________________________, Fcuk!

Lalala, after some venting on my anger, im ready to blog for the day ;)

  1. Hmm, my day started of with Food & Nutrition class. Submitted my coursework for 'N' lvl. I'm happy for myself *winks*
  2. Geography was a chiiling out session, because Mdm Naj wasn't around! weee~
  3. Recess is great! Because i love recess!
  4. Mathematics was next. Solving Taxation problem sums, i'm a good little boy (:
  5. STAR lesson discussed about 'Depression' I wasn't interested, slept for an hour, zzz...
  6. Bell rang at 1pm, end school! Went over to Art-room with Iris and Natasha, accompanied them while they continued with their art pieces.
  7. 2pm, down to SJAB to do some stuffs. And left at 3.30pm with Aqilah and Iris.
  8. Slacked at S11 foodcourt, Aishah came! Chit chatted for 3 damn hour.
  9. Lastly, took a bus home. Blah, blah, blah, i'm here now!

Tmr will be a thursday, and Friday will be Annual Sports day!

toodles,

KENNETHchia