Sunday, July 6, 2008

chapter 164

Firstly to apologise, for the fact that I didn't blogged for the past 3 days.
And I will not be lazy, heee. *twitch eyebrow*


To announce, GCE N Level, English Oral was an easy one for me! *winks*


Friday:
  1. Went to Tampines Stadium for my school's Annual Games day/ Sports day.
  2. I went for the First Aid duty, as an Overall I/C (;
  3. Left the stadium at 12.45pm. Walked down to TM and get a bite.
  4. Reached School at 1.40pm. Entered the Examination hall at 2pm sharp!
  5. I was the second one, Shuhui's the first one!
  6. Left at 3pm. Upon reaching home, changed and went to meet Daryl and BFF. Off to Beach Road.
  7. Had dinner at Bugis and took bus no.12 back to Tampines.
  8. Met Xinyi at TM. Left at 10pm ++.

Saturday:

  1. Went to NDP (National Day Parade) First Preview.
  2. I went with BFF, Huiting, Angela, Yanteen and Alvin.
  3. The title for this year NDP is ________________. Heee, I would not say!
  4. The fun pack this year was rather average.
  5. I loved the Parade and Ceremony and also the parachuting performance, BEST!
  6. Lastly, Fireworks is always the high climax of the night . But only 30% :(
  7. Reached home at 11pm.

Sunday:

  1. I WAS AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY!

Okays, im done!
Tmr, I will be going to Singapore's Science Centre with BFF and Xinyi, weeee!

Toodles,

KENNETHchia