Monday, June 2, 2008

solitary mode.

Hello readers! :D

I've got my new phone, cell phone *winks*
Yes, it's LG. The model is KU990R Viewty. It is a touch screen phone, with a stylus provided.
The touch screen phone is enable users to visit website like Google.com, Youtube.com and Blogger.com :D And with a camera of 5.0 Mega Pixels, certified by Schneider-Kreuznach. And it's manufactured in Korea. Also a 3.5G phone.

There's another model simillar to KU990R, which is KS20, Intelligence with Style

Enough of me advertising this LG phone. *rolled eyes*
I went to visit my Grandma at her office, my mom's mommy. Yes, my grandma. She's only 59 or 60yrs old this year. And she is still working in the office as a Office lady. At Tiong Bahru Plaza. The Management. She can speak well in english, i communicate with her normally using the english language :D Went lunch with her and her collegue at Tiong Bahru Market, and yes, the market have a lot of nice food! Bid goodbye with my grandma and went seperate ways.

back to the mall's cinema and bought a ticket and watched, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I watched the whole movie alone. Took a train to T3 with Bestie (Iris) Had dinner at Banquet. Strolled to Viewing mall and read our books. Walked around and went home.

And yea! I finished the novel, 'Train man' by Nakano Hitori :D Now, i can start with a new book again, 'The timewaster dairies' by Robin Cooper.

What a long post. Toodles!

KENNETHchia

No comments: