Sunday, June 29, 2008

chapter 160

Good evening to all! Do hope you readers have an enjoyable sunday spent with your closed ones!

First thing first

Ytd night, i sent a sms to Jeremy. But ended up, i sent to an indian man. Which i recieve a sms replying to me and having 3 missed calls. I thought Jeremy was so appreciative that he wanted to thank me. I called back, ended up being scolded by the indian man in tamil. He thought i was playing a prank on him. Partially it was fault, i got Jeremy's phone numbers mixed up.
Today events:
  1. Woke up at 10am. I don't wake up so early usually.
  2. Called BFF, and invited her over for lunch.
  3. After lunch, we viewed some bloggers's blog and started bitching about it.
  4. Played a couple of games.
  5. Left at 7pm, went to buy dinner. Said "Byebye, Iris!'
  6. blah, blah and blah. I'm here blogging.
  7. Lastly, im going to complete my last segment of my Food&Nutrition coursework.

Okays, done! Tmr is a monday. Oh, i've monday blues.

Toodles,

KENNETHchia