Wednesday, June 4, 2008

chocolate pudding (^-^)

My day was alright, very fine. I cooked soba noodles from home and brought it to school for Iris and Xinyi, im just too nice ;) Later on, i went over to Home Econs room and whipped two dishes with Alexia. Spaghetti and Chocolate pudding. I prepared the chocolate pudding while she dealed with the pasta. I gave the puddings to all my beloved platoonmates :D

That's all. my simple afternoon.


i am not good with words in writting or typing. i don't express myself well, here either. But, if i were to tell someone, whom i know. Will he/she listen me out or find me a pain the arse? Sometimes, i do need a pair of listening ears. and i really do. And maybe, i do need a close companion too.

Lastly,
THANKS A LOT, SIM YAN TEEN! for helping me with this new skin
:D

toodles,

KENNETHchia