Thursday, June 26, 2008

chapter 157

Hello! School is as per normal. I shall not eleborate much (;

& Weixin, Shafiq and Aqilah came over to my house after school. Waited for me to get changed and we headed down to Tampines Stadium for Sports Heats. Weixin went homeee.

& totally, Sports Heats = Fun! I mean FUN!
Went to support Iris and Huiting for their selection of 100m race, female catergory.

This is where the fun part begin.. Me, Iris, Huiting, Lardy, Jeremy, Aqilah, Shafiq and Theresa played catching and 'ice & water'. Hee, We conquered the right side of the stadium. Our actions were pretty unglam during the game. Aishah joined us later on ;) 3 damn straight hours of strenuous running, having only interval of 10mins break.
I wonder how many calories in our body was burned during the game._." Woo, i'm feeling so light now. This feeling is good!

im lovin' it! Tmr is friday! Best day of the week!

toodles,

KENNETHchia