Monday, February 11, 2008

my tired little eyes ._.

Hi all! Hasn't been blogging for the past 6days already, am i great or what?!

Post my busy schedule for CNY :)
Eve: My Ahma's house for reunion dinner (Daddy's mama)
Day1: My Ahma's house whole day, mahjonging (Daddy's mama)
Day2: At my Mommy side relative place and went to meet IRISWANG at night

Day3: Went out with family again, to aunt's place
Day4: Went to Mommy's mama hse then went out with my FRIENDS! to Vivo to watch !Kung Fu Dunk!

School was so FUN! today, like real. Attended school late, simple, because i overslept:) English is not so nice though, hearing her high pitchy voice for 3 darn periods, pity my little ear drums! RECESS is always my favourite time in school, im lovin it!
Mother Tongue, i really hate it, really! Mr.Kiong caught me wandering into Lala Land, RAWR! Being asked to read 3 short paragraphs too, *heck care*
After school, had self train with my team luh, as usual it's a monday mah._."
Headed home around 1830hrs.

Having school tmr, B!-O!-R!-I!-N!-G!
Ending now!

Ohya, IRISWANG is going to FarFar away land :(
KENNETHchia