Tuesday, February 19, 2008

adam khoo's workshop, day one

So fun! The workshop is GREAT! im lovin it :)
My group is called ArmpitHair and the other group is called Sar Pao. Cool right, although my group name sounds abit unglam, but it's okays!

Learn quite alot actually for today, i should start to work for what i want before it is too late, and start regretting.
Danny WoeiTang Freddy are interesting people, the way they speak, teach and joke! Really differs from the teachers in school.

Something hilarious happen during the workshop, when Woei Tang ask the whole of us, what do cows drink, me and Iris shouted "MILK!" with large enthusiasm, LOL!

Looking forward for tmr workshop again:)
And, i owe LYQ a meal since he is helping me to train my AC team. Thanks.


25 days left for you guys, AC1.