Wednesday, February 20, 2008

adam khoo's workshop, day two

Today, a fun yet, a reflective day.
What Danny told us about our Parents, yes them.

Is true, they gave in so much to us but what have we in return for them? What?
Bad attitude? Harsh replies? Ignorance? So what isit?
I don't deny the fact that i reply them in harsh manners at times.

And lastly, are they ever angry with us or they forgive us? They forgive us.
We should be contented with them around, but not complain for their naggings but appreciate the unlimited amount care and love they showered on us.

i teared upon hearing what Danny said, my buddies teared too :(

Even though my Dad and Mom, are not talking to one another but i still thank them and yeah, maybe i should change for them. Although, i couldn't bring this 3words "I Love You" out of my mouth and tell them but i still do, okays.

24 days left for you guys, AC1.

KENNETHchia