Thursday, February 21, 2008

adam khoo's workshop, last day

Oh, so wonderful today! Today is the last of it already.
The workshop is really fun, and and meaningful too!

im able to memorise 30words and say it out in 12.55secs, can you imagine how fast is that. But im not trying to boast here, but im actually happy for myself :) i saw my buddies and classmate being ask to pack and go off, i started crying, ;(

Closing Ceremony, was fun and rather solemn in the later part. 4NT students are really courages bunch people, the speech they delicated to their parents were really meaningful, and also my dearest friends from 4NA, great people too:)

I wanted to made a speech but my parents weren't here, i felt so devastated as i've something to say, but they are not there but working working and working. Nvrm, i dont't wanna say anymore, prevent later i started to sob again.

Before leaving, Danny gave me a hug, he told me to work hard:) Thanks!

23 days left for you guys, AC1.

KENNETHchia