Thursday, April 29, 2010

chapter 358

Dear Dairy, fine.


Hello there dairy. I have started schooling almost a month.
I survived through 3 weeks and 4 days. 23 more months left to graduation.

Studying Nursing is not so easy as you think.
Being a nurse is far more complex of what you can ever imagine.
But it is my passion. P A S S I O N.
Biology = killer = stress = Die die must pass = A

My classmates. . .
Irritants. Like 'Gloria'
Friendly.
Jokers.
Gossipers.
Approachable.
Hypocrites.
2 years with people like them. But still, I managed to be with the better ones though.

Going to school and leaving school is TWO different thing.
It is so different that I cannot adapt to the environment. Like a walking zombie in nursing uniform. I can finally breathe when I am outside of school. My heart can finally beat at a normal rate. Further more, I am drained totally. Physically and mentally. Tests and exams are on their way = FML.

Everyday, I am alone. I do not enjoy school unlike in the past.
Where friends around me are awesomezxzxzx asses.
Close ones are not with me. At least, they are together. They have accompany unlike me.
Boo.

Period.


___

Lastly, I miss Bravo'07


Yours truly,
Me