Tuesday, April 20, 2010

chapter 357, BRAVO'07 POP

Dear Dairy, rainy.

17th April 2010, Saturday.

A memorable day for me.
A new beginning for them
A day where a chapter ends and a start of a new beginning.

Year 2007, they were young and innocent.
Year 2008, they were training through hardship.
Year 2009, they were ready for challenges.
Year 2010, they are ready to set sail for a new horizon.

My Pride.
BRAVO'07
Xiang Yew, Justin, Jonasson, Yong Jun
Rong Chang, Guo Wang, Jun Hao, Hiu Hang
Sunita, Shi Hui, Sze Hui, Ruyi
Vicky, Jun Jie

Informal shot :)

"BRAVO!"

My tears, just came rolling down my cheeks.
"THANK YOU INSTRUCTORS!"
I burst out in tears for the second time.

Every word felt so warm.
4 years of training these young men and women.
My effort paid off.
And I gained much more from it.

As your Asst. Platoon Commander, I want to say is:
When you all are lost, just come back.
I am always here, not going anywhere.
Take care, Brave Souls.
Best wishes.
with love.

Lastly, they are the one.
AA1'10

My tears came falling down.
Misses.

Yours truly,
Me