Friday, April 9, 2010

chapter 356

Dear Dairy, Cloudy,


I am back. I am back. I am back.
Stupid.

After leaving that little corner of mine, I managed to see some light coming in from that little window. A little breeze. A little smile. But, that little corner I will return back.

When I was home the whole week. 20% smiling to the world. 80% facing walls.
I got depressed and emo.

Today, I attended my campus's orientation exercise. I feel nothing out of it.
And my class, hardly know my existence. 5% Chinese and others, 10% Indian, 85% Malays.


I am sad.

___

Tomorrow, is the 10th of April.
I dread of going to SJAB. Because tomorrow is the 10th.

One week left. Before, I start to cry on that day.
Knowing that I should not be crying. Should be smiling instead.
Saying, "See you all, again."

& I miss you.



Yours truly,
Me