Monday, March 29, 2010

chapter 354

Dear Dairy, Sunny

28 March 2010,

Today, I spent my day out at the city. It was well spent.
Celebrated Xueling's 18th Birthday. We caught a movie, dined in a comfy restaurant and spent time at a cafe talking. Drowned in laughter today. Me likes.

Once again, Happy 18th Birthday Xueling!


___


I had a terrible night yesterday. The headache was mild but uncomfortable.
A feeling that cannot be expressed in words, churned inside me. I managed to survive.

It seems that I left it somewhere. I am reluctant to find it back.

But somehow, ...
I miss talking to you all. I miss sitting down together. I miss the laughter you all brought to me. I miss having fun with you all. I miss spending time with you all. I miss those times when you all came to look for me when facing problems. I miss HTH talks with you all. I miss the encouragements you all gave me. I miss those times when you all tell me you cared. I miss the 100% you all gave me. I miss ...

All these and more, I miss.
I want to find it back. I really want to.
But somehow, I think I should let it go. I think ... But I do not want regrets.
& why, do I still hold on? Someone, guide me.


Yours truly,
Me