Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chapter 350

Dear Dairy, Fine


I have been real busy this week. And, I am very x 100000ect. angry while working part-time at a Chinese Restaurant, Ruyi.

The fucking restaurant managers seems to have some issues with Iris and I.
Oh, not 3 of them. To be exact, 2. Oh, fuck you. This is for you :)

I worked because I need to kill time not because I am there to see your __________ faces. I work partially because I need the extra allowances, but if, I need to see your _______ faces, I rather not get the extra allowances. And, if I were rich enough, I will throw money into your faces soaked in urine and faeces of every living thing. I will smirked at your ugly faces :D

Accusing me. Ordering me with your authority with no respect. So why should I listen and succumb to you. Fucker. Showing me your unhappy faces will caused me to be even happier because you losers are really losers.

Want to sack me? Yea, I am so-fine-with-it. I am waiting for you to tell me. So I will smile and walk away. Because I do not need to see your fucking drunkard blood shot face. Like causing my eye to swell and irritation to it. And you, do not try to be a hypocrite. Because you do not have the power or looks. Both of you have nothing. Bastards. :D

Lemme tell you, I will not be working in F&B for the next 10, 20, 30, 40 years so on and forth. Esp in this fucked up company, so, do not bother to tell me I am blacklisted, I don't give a damn. Because in the future, my employer (MOH) will be better and much better than now. This fucked up place of yours is just a small fry, I mean, really small fry. As compared to my future career, this job I am working now is nothing. I swear, nothing. This part time job is not my future career neither is my main source of income. So fuck you.

Asking me to have some discipline? Oh, I think you are telling the wrong person. You don't respect me. I don't respect you. We shall play it fair and square. You wanna kill me, I will kill you and it will be double.

What a disgusting name you've got there. Bunny? An old man like you with sucha cute name? I think people around feels disgusted and tried to induce themselves to throw up whenever they can. Anorexics should try calling your name, it will help them to throw up naturally rather than having them doing it themselves :D I had goosebumps when I call upon your name. It is too disgusting. DISGUSTING. KM, you, sucky.

"Why are you so defensive?" Fuck, I am not wrong. So I have the rights to tell you that I don't care what you are going to tell or reprimand me. My conscience is clear. Like a crystal :D :D :D

"Why are you wearing gloves when cleaning up tables?" Why? Because I am a nurse, my hands are dedicated to save lives and take care of patients. Not to clean tables. Get it? I am so glad I said it directly into your face :) I am a champion.

Oh, how I wished you were dead.


Yours truly,
Me